Stunning Extensively Refurbished and Luxuriously Appointed Period Detached Residence
A stunning red brick double fronted period detached residence holding a mature corner site within this highly regarded and sought after residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen and deluxe classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, utility room, extensive range of built-in wardrobes to master bedroom and has been maintained and presented to the highest standard over the years. A matching detached garage and landscaped mature gardens on a corner site with ample car parking combines with the perfect location with leading schools, public transport, excellent shopping, Cavehill Tennis Club and Fortwilliam Golf Course all close by.
- Columned Open Entrance Porch
- Bevelled glass entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.11 x 5.59 (13'6" x 18'4")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, cast iron inset, gas fire, picture rail, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling.
Square Arch to:
- Dining Room 4.83 x 3.30 (15'10" x 10'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, mistress pantry.
- Living Room 4.11 x 4.95 (13'6" x 16'3")
- Into bay, attractive marble fireplace, piped for gas fire, 2 double panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Morning Room 3.89 x 3.40 (12'9" x 11'2")
- Feature marble fireplace, built-in cupboard, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Bevelled glass patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen 3.45 x 3.73 (11'4" x 12'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer white ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, canopy extractor fan, built-in larder, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, glass display unit, integrated dishwasher.
- Utility Room 3.07 x 2.51 (10'1" x 8'3")
- Range of high and low level units, glass display units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, under freezer space, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Furnished cloakroom in white suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Classic white suite comprising free standing roll top claw foot bath, low flush wc, twin vanity units with storage cupboards below, shower cubicle, electric shower, drench shower, telephone hand shower, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, wall light points, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.29 (11'5" x 7'6")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.81 x 3.07 (12'6" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 5.36 x 3.86 (17'7" x 12'8")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.06 x 4.93 (13'4" x 16'2")
- Into bay, extensive range of built-in robes, 3 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.86 x 3.66 (12'8" x 12'0")
- Range of built-in robes, decor packs.
- Extensive gardens front and rear in lawns, mature trees, shrubs and extensive patio areas, shed, extensive car parking, double entrance gates.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 4.57 (20'0" x 15'0")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.