An excellent, renovated town terrace property within the ever popular East Belfast off Irwin Avenue, Upper Newtownards Road. The accommodation comprises of open plan lounge/dining room with fireplace and wood laminate flooring, new luxury high gloss kitchen with integrated oven, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting, three good sized bedrooms and a new white bathroom suite with bath and shower cubicle.
Also benefitting from new gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and an excellent finish throughout, this property is ideal for first time buyers. Convenient to many local amenities and within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and accessible to all major bus routes including the new Glider services to Belfast City Centre, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room 23'3 x10'2 into bay (7.09m x 3.10m into bay)
- Attractive fireplace with wood surround, marble inset and hearth. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen 14'4 x 8'0 (4.37m x 2.44m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights, uPVC back door.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 10'7 (3.81m x 3.23m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising of bath, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Attic Room 10'0 x 9'5 (3.05m x 2.87m)
- Velux window, laminate wood floor.
- Yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.