We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi detached home in the ever popular Carlisle Park development. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Out side the property further benefits from off street parking, an attached garage and good gardens to the front and rear. This property is sure to appeal to many purchasers and has been priced to sell, and due to recent sales and demand in the area, early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Solid wood oak flooring, under stair storage cupboard.
- Living/Dining Room 24'10" x 11'6" (7.57m x 3.51m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, wood surround and marble hearth. Solid oak flooring. Cornicing.
- Kitchen 10'11" x 9'11" (3.33m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating glazed display cupboards, integrated hob and oven, electric fan, space for microwave, stainless steel sink unit and a half. Wall tiles and tiled flooring. PVC door leading to rear.
- First floor
- Landing. Access to roofspace. Cornicing.
- Bedroom One 9'0" x 8'5" (2.74m x 2.57m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Two 11'9" x 9'0" (3.58m x 2.74m)
- Rear facing room. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 9'7 x 9'0 (2.92m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and panelled bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom three 11'9 x 9'1 (3.58m x 2.77m)
- Front facing room with built in robes.
- Garage 15'10 x 10'2 (4.83m x 3.10m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Power and light. Up and over door.
- To the front is a small garden laid out in lawns with mature hedging and off street gated parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with a paved patio area and access to garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.