Impressive detached house, detached garage and large gardens in Brookleigh Heights, a highly desirable development off the Carninny Road, Ballymena.
A quiet and established residential area close to schools, retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre.
The property has four bedrooms and two reception rooms as well as an open plan kitchen / dining area and offers the spacious and flexible living accommodation needed by growing families. A convenient location with great outdoor space.
Rarely do properties in this development come on the market.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen / dining area, rear hallway, utility room and WC then four bedrooms (master ensuite and dressing room) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is well presented and in good decorative order and benefits from an oil fired central heating system, UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering.
Detached garage and large front, side and rear gardens.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.06m x 4.14m (16'7" x 13'7")
- Bright and spacious living room with reclaimed pine fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth. Solid wood flooring. Double doors to dining area. TV point.
- Sitting room 5.06m x 3.52m (16'7" x 11'7")
- Another spacious reception room with engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Wall lights and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.9m x 3.3m (22'8" x 10'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level pine kitchen units with butcher's block counter tops and Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap. Pine window pelmet and extractor hood. Integrated electric hob and oven, integrated fridge and freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback in kitchen the solid wood flooring in dining area. Patio doors to decking area and rear garden.
- Rear Hallway
- Built in storage cupboard, tiled floor and hardwood rear door.
- Utility room 2.9m x 1.7m (9'6" x 5'7")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and freezer. Tiled floor.
- WC 1.7m x 1.2m (5'7" x 3'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing with laminate strip wood flooring. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5.9m x 3.55m (19'4" x 11'8")
- Double aspect master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe / dressing area and ensuite. Laminate strip wood flooring. Telephone point.
- Ensuite 2.25m x 1.9m (7'5" x 6'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and large shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bathroom 3m x 2.25m (9'10" x 7'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit and shaving light / point, panel bath with hand held shower attachment and corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.75m x 3m (12'4" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3,9m x 3.3m (9'10" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom with double built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 2.7m x 2.7m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Garage 5.95m x 3.6m (19'6" x 11'10")
- Detached garage with roller shutter door. Houses oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway and approach with off street parking for a number of cars. Front and side gardens in neat lawn. Stoned flower beds.
- Large rear garden which isn't overlooked. Paved patio and decking area. Foundations and footings for sun room extension under the decking. Steps down to garden in neat lawn with stoned beds. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.