27 Belmont Avenue, BT4 3DE
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £125,000
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: E(47)
This attractive mid terrace is only a few minutes stroll away from the popular Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore village and its selection of shops, restaurants and amenities, and road network into Belfast City centre and further afield. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms plus a staircase to an attic room, open plan living / dining, kitchen and bathroom with white suite and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
This property has been priced for modernising and will appeal to a wide range of purchasers, it represents an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser to acquire a home in this excellent location.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Dining Room 6.71m x 3.15m (in to bay) (22'0 x 10'4 (in to bay)
- Storage under stairs.
- Kitchen 4.14m x 1.83m (13'7 x 6'0)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.09m x 3.05m (13'5 x 10'0)
- Bedroom 2 2.95m x 2.59m (9'8 x 8'6)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Attic Room 3.96m x 3.05m (13'0 x 10'0)
- Enclosed yard to rear.