This semi detached home is located on the popular Ardmore Avenue and is set on a private site with views over Scrabo Tower and Newtownards Town.
Internally the house has been well cared for and modernised to a high standard throughout comprising living room, kitchen open to dining area, three good sized bedrooms and a well proportioned family bathroom. Externally to the front there is an area in lawn with mature shrubs and at the rear a utility outhouse, boiler house, area in lawn and paved seating area. Early viewing is highly recommended for this fantastic property.
- Accommodation Comprising
- Entrance Hall 11 x 6 (36'1" x 19'8")
- Storage under stairs, vinyl flooring.
- Living Room 11 x 11 (36'1" x 36'1")
- Electric fire with tiled hearth and inset, carved wooden surround mantle, cornicing, wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 18 x 11 (59'1" x 36'1")
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate wood surfaces, integrated appliance include fridge freezer, double oven with four ring gas hob, extractor fan with hood, dish washer, wine rack, breakfast bar area, recessed spot lighting, larder cupboard, dining area, double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Double room with built in storage, overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 11 (3.38m x 0.28m)
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 8 x 8 (26'3" x 26'3")
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 7'1 x 6 (2.16m x 0.15m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, with mixer taps, chrome radiator, feature mirror, panelled bath with mixer taps, Triton overhead shower, recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Utility Room 7'1 x 6 (2.16m x 0.15m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, power and lighting.
- Front: Paved area, area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees.
Rear: Paved yard area, oil storage tank, paved seating area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.