We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular development just off the much sought after Glenville road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall and good size lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and gas hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled double width driveway to the front, and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing is recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'7" X 12'9" (5.05m X 3.89m)
- Feature fireplace with granite inset, wood laminate floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN/DINER 16'3"X10'8" (4.95m X 3.25m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, integrated stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, gas boiler, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0" X 9'1" (3.96m X 2.77m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'8"X 9'6" (3.25m X 2.90m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6" X 6'11" AT WIDEST (2.90m X 2.11m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, hotpress.
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Pebbled double width driveway to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.