Situated on the Ormeau Road, this property provides easy access to the various long standing cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer. Transport links into and out of Belfast are on your doorstep as well as the Lagan Tow Path and Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park.
Internally the property comprises two bedrooms and shower suite on the first floor, while the ground floor accommodation consists of lounge to the front and kitchen/dining to the rear.
The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and flagged patio areas to both the front and rear.
An excellent first time purchase and / or investment in a fantastic location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage. Additional under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.86m x 3.10m (12'8 x 10'2)
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround. Laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining 5.28m x 2.31m (17'4 x 7'7)
- Full range of high and low level units, wood effect work tops, built in hob and under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Laminate flooring to dining area.
- Rear Hall
- Built in storage. Access to the rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 4.34m x 2.87m (14'3 x 9'5 )
- (at widest points) Built in storage. Additional double built-in robe.
- Bedroom Two 2.79m x 2.79m (9'2 x 9'2 )
- Built in robe
- Shower Suite
- Shower suite comprising walk in shower unit with 'Essentials' shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w c Pvc ceiling. Tiled flooring. Hot-press. pvc panelled walls
- Built in storage. Housing gas boiler.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained area to the front with artificial grass, flagged pathway to entrance.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio to the rear.