A well-presented red brick semi-detached period home within walking distance to the popular Ballyhackamore Village and its many amenities. This property is sure to impress with its high ceilings, cornice features and its southerly facing rear garden with lawn and patio area.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, with downstairs w.c, spacious open living /dining room all with semi solid Oak flooring, and a modern, bright fitted kitchen overlooking the garden.
The first floor includes three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with fully tiled walls and floor. In recent years there has been many improvements including, new electrics and replacement of oil heating with gas, the ground floor excavated and re-laid with a new damp proof membrane, and the driveway widened and resurfaced are just some of the improvements carried out.
The property further benefits from PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, floored roof space and garage.
Demand for a property of this standard and finish will be high and an internal inspection is essential to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Front door, semi solid oak wooden flooring. Storage under stairs, white suite comprising of low flush w.c., wash hand basin, towel rail, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room 25' x 12'3 (7.62m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Cast iron stove, semi solid wood floor, cornice ceiling and recessed spot lighting.
- Kitchen 18'2 x 8'9 (5.54m x 2.67m)
- Luxury recently fitted Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, housing for range cooker, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, feature corner window overlooking garden. Storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'8 (4.09m x 3.25m)
- (Into bay), Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 10'9 (3.76m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 7'5 (2.54m x 2.26m)
- Luxury White suite comprising of panelled bath with hand shower, vanity unit, low flush w.c., towel rail, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Recently laid and widened tarmac driveway to front which can accommodate two cars, attractive rear garden in lawns, hedges and flowerbeds.
Detached garage with up and over door, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.