Extensively refurbished and modernised town terrace in an ever popular location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an extensively refurbished period town house holding a prime position within this most popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, classic white bathroom suite and modern fitted kitchen. The dwelling further offers Upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, new rain water goods and has undergone a programme of improvement works to include re-plastering, new damp proof course, wiring improvements and has benefited from an (NI) enveloping scheme. Conveniently located to the many amenities offered by the Shore Road a short distance away makes this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate flooring, open porch.
- Lounge 4.12 x 4.28 (13'6" x 14'1")
- Into bay, wood effect laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.50 x 4.17 (8'2" x 13'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, marble effect work surfaces, cooker space, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.41 x 3.70 (11'2" x 12'2")
- Single panelled radiator, built in double robes
- Bedroom 2.55 x 2.42 (8'4" x 7'11")
- Single panelled radiator
- Classic white suite comprising, panelled bath thermostatically controlled telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w/c, chrome towel radiator, pvc ceiling and panelled walls, recessed lighting
- Roof Space
- Private enclosed rear yard, store, southerly aspect, patio garden to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.