This well presented semi detached home must be viewed to be fully appreciate all it has to offer. Located on the ever popular Millbrook Drive the property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a large garage and an enclosed rear garden. This property is sure to appeal to many due to its location, so we would recommend early viewing.
- Entrance hall:
- Wooden glazed front door to entrance hall with understairs storage area and wooden laminate floor.
- Living Room: 13'5 x 11'5 (4.09m x 3.48m)
- Bright living room with bay window and feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Glazed door leading to dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 18'4 x 10'10 (5.59m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated oven, hob and fridge, extractor fan and tiling at splash area. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom one 9'4 x 8'5 (2.84m x 2.57m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bedroom two 10'9 x 8'9 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: 12'9 x 8'9 (3.89m x 2.67m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bathroom: 9'4 x 9'3 (2.84m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Hotpress.
- Garage 17'6 x 9'8 (5.33m x 2.95m)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine.
- To the front is a small garden laid out in lawn with mature plantings and a tarmac driveway.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawn with a paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.