Mid terrace property
Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
15' lounge with feature cast iron surround and slate hearth
14' x 10' kitchen / diner with white units and Belfast sink
White bathroom suite with P shape bath and shower
Floored loft with Velux rooflight
- Partial UPVC double glazing
Gas heating system
Gardens front and rear
Located in quaint terrace
Approximately 250 meters from Greenisland train station
Ideal as an investment or first time buy
- Entrance hall
- Stairs to first floor, door to lounge.
- Lounge 15'5" x 11'6" (4.70m x 3.51m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, fireplace with cast iron surround and stone hearth, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Kitchen/dining 14'8" x 10'2" (4.47m x 3.10m)
- Window to rear aspect, range of white high and low level units with roll edge worktops, Belfast sink, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs and landing
- Access to loftspace (loft space part floored with Velux roof light), doors to:
- Bedroom one 11'8" x 11'1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom two 10'5" x 7'4" (3.18m x 2.24m)
- Window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink, P style bath with electric shower over, radiator.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the front and rear there is a garden
- Floor plans
- Floor plans
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.