Located just off the Purdysburn Road, this semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen open to dining area and a white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and well maintained landscaped rear gardens, bordered by timber fencing. The property is within walking distance to Tesco Newtownbreda, the Outer Ring, the Cairnshill Park & Ride as well as leading schools both primary and post primary. An excellent, well maintained home, in a cul de sac location.
- Hardwood glass front door to entrance hall, tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'1 x 14'6 (5.21m x 4.42m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Hole in the wall inset housing for gas fire with wooden beam and granite hearth
- Fitted Kitchen 21'2 x 9'3 (6.45m x 2.82m)
- Full range of high and low level units, with formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob and under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit, integrated fridge freezer and dish-washer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Laminate flooring to dining area. Double glazed sliding door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'8 x 12'5 (4.17m x 3.78m)
- Wall to wall mirrored slide-robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'6 x 12'4 (3.81m x 3.76m)
- Access to the roof-space.
- Bedroom Three 9'5 x 8'5 (2.87m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn with range of plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden, laid in lawns. Mature trees and shrubs. Bordered by fencing. Pvc oil tank. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.