Set within the popular Gloonan Hill development, just off Killane Road in Ahoghill, is this well proportioned semi-detached house. Local Primary Schools and a variety of shops are within walking distance, whilst Ballymena Town and the surrounding Villages are less than a 10 minute drive away.
The property has been very well finished throughout and is ready for a potential buyer to move right in! The outside is also very neat and tidy, with a lovely patio to the rear and very private side garden.
This beautiful home would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, couples, and young families. It would also suit those looking to downsize or retire to a quiet, mature residential development, with the convenience of nearby shops and town service bus route at the exit of Killane Road.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen-dinette, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. It has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing. Outside there is ample car parking for several cars, paved patio to the rear and a very private side garden. There is also an attached garage with a pedestrian door to the back.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.33m x 1.78m (14'2" x 5'10")
- Bright and spacious entrance hall. Laminate wooden floor. UPvc double glazed front door with two side panels. Open tread staircase with space underneath for storage or a computer desk for example.
- Lounge 4.18m x 3.48m (13'9" x 11'5")
- Open fire (with back boiler) with an attractive wooden surround and a granite hearth. Laminate wooden floor. Fitted TV corner unit.
- Kitchen-dinette 5.37m x 3.47m (17'7" x 11'5")
- Excellent range of eye and low level units in solid oak. Integrated appliances including split level oven and grill, and electric hob, with overhead stainless steel extractor fan. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. UPvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bright and spacious landing. Access, via attached ladder to partially floored attic.
- Bedroom 1 4.16m x 2.81m (13'8" x 9'3")
- With an excellent range of fitted units comprising wardrobes, bedside cabinets, overhead storage and a dressing table with mirror. Laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.47m x 2.81m (11'5" x 9'3")
- With built in wardrobe. Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.49m at widest points (9'1" x 8'2" at widest points)
- With built in wardrobe (over stairs). Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.27m x 1.77m (7'5" x 5'10")
- Four piece suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Separate shower enclosure. Hotpress. Half tiled walls.
- Being positioned on a corner plot, there is fantastic space around this particular site. To the front is ample parking for several cars and good sized gardens in lawn. Access to the rear is via a gate in the fence or through the garage. The back garden is fully enclosed and comprises both a lovely patio area, and a side garden in lawn which is very private.
- Garage 5.57m x 3.08m (18'3" x 10'1")
- Attached garage with up and over door, light and power. The garage is plumbed for a washing machine and has space for a tumble dryer. There is also a sink within the garage and the boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.