Located just off Newton Park in the Four Winds, this semi detached home has been updated and modernised, leaving any potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from a lounge open to dining with Upvc patio doors providing direct access to the rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen with lovely views over the garden to the rear
On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a driveway with ample off street parking and superb enclosed rear garden and patio area that captures the afternoon sun. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in, with convenience shopping and transport links to most parts of the city on your doorstep and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
An excellent home in a great location.
- Open entrance porch. Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c.
- Lounge / dining 23'1 x 11'7 (7.04m x 3.53m)
- Cast iron fire-place with granite inset and hearth. (fire place plumbed for gas fire)Laminate flooring.
- Modern Kitchen 11'9 x 7'7 (3.58m x 2.31m)
- Full range of high and low level units, pelmet lighting, built in 4 ring induction hob and under-oven and overhead extractor fan.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge freezer. Wall mounted radiator. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'8 x 8'6 (3.56m x 2.59m)
- Built in bedroom furniture. Views over Belfast.
- Bedroom Two 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 7'8 (2.59m x 2.34m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c separate shower cubicle with shower unit, part tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Outside Front
- Mature front garden laid in lawns range of trees and shrubs.
Driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Excellent enclosed rear garden and patio area, bordered by mature hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.