Situated in the heart of Rosetta, this substantial detached family home, extending to over 3000 sq ft, offers fantastic accommodation and has been finished and presented to an exceptional standard throughout, offering the perfect mix of the traditional with a modern, contemporary twist. Everton Drive has consistently been popular with families due to the close proximity to leading schools, both primary and post primary, Forestside Shopping Centre, transport links and the shops, restaurant's and cafés on the Ormeau Road. An exceptional family home in a fantastic location.
- Internal description
- From the front door to the back door you get a sense of the quality workmanship throughout. The "original" part of the house from the front and inner door to the reception hall oozes character and charm with ceiling roses and corning which is only complimented by the ceiling height. This character is taken through to the two reception rooms with drawing room benefitting from a cast iron wood burning stove. This takes us the hub of the home and the more recent addition, the fantastic kitchen/dining/living area. This is a large, contemporary, open plan space with a kitchen to match, that over looks the front garden and has been designed to maximise the natural light. To the rear of this room there is a study. The rear hallway provides access to the integral garage, downstairs shower room and large laundry/utility room.
Upstairs the attention to detail and finish continues to the same standard, with five great sized bedrooms, three with en suite shower rooms and luxurious family bathroom suite. The master bedroom in particular is a fantastic size with a recently refurbished en suite with access to dressing area.
Outside, the property has a superb two tiered front garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun, large patio and veranda.
Electric double gates provide access to parking to rear and large integral garage.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pedestrian access from Everton Drive leads to a flagged and block paved pathway to entrance with covered veranda.
Glass panelled hard wood front door to entrance porch, original decorative tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Hardwood internal door with etched glass and matching side panels to entrance hall, cornice ceiling & ceiling rose.
- Living room 14'9 x 11'1 (4.50m x 3.38m)
- (Currently utilised as a bedroom) Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Drawing room 21'0 x 13'2 (6.40m x 4.01m)
- Cornice ceiling. Cast Iron wood burning stove, cherry wood flooring. Wall mounted tv cabinet with shelving and storage. Double doors providing access to Kitchen/Dining/Living.
- Fantastic Kitchen / Dining / Living 38'3 x 26'6 (11.66m x 8.08m)
- At widest points. Solid wood shaker style fitted kitchen, granite work surfaces, built in 5 ring gas hob, over head extractor fan, double oven, microwave oven and warming drawer below. Centre Island with matching granite work surface incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, double fridge drawer, tiled floor & under floor heating, Double doors proving access to patio/garden. Electrically operated skylight windows controlled through the ihome system
- Kitchen Image 2
- Kitchen Image 3
- Pantry / walk in storage facility 13'4 x 5'10 (4.06m x 1.78m)
- Also plumbed for American style fridge freezer.
- Rear hallway
- Provides access to integral garage and rear driveway. Cloakroom with controls for audio system.
- Laundry Room 13'10 x 12'1 (4.22m x 3.68m)
- Range of built in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, low flush W/C, heated chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- First floor
- Master Bedroom 17'11 x 17'4 (5.46m x 5.28m)
- At widest Points.
- Contemporary En Suite
- Comprising walk in shower with glazed partition and drench head shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, illuminated vanity mirror above, concealed cistern W/C. Fully tiled walls and floor, heated chrome towel rail, spotlights. Access to dressing area.
- Dressing Area
- Fitted out with robes and shelving, spotlights and wall mounted mirror.
- Bedroom Two
- Cornice ceiling, double built in robes.
- En Suite
- En Suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush W/C. Spotlights, tiled floor.
- Bedroom Three
- Cornice ceiling. Oak Flooring.
- En Suite
- Raised wet area with glass partition and drench head shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap and mirror above, low flush W/C, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom Four 11'11 x 11'6 (3.63m x 3.51m)
- Solid Cherry wood flooring.
- Bedroom Five 12'2 x 11'10 (3.71m x 3.61m)
- Oak flooring.
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising contemporary free standing roll top oval bath with mixer tap, large walk in shower with glass partition, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, concealed cistern W/C, Spot lights, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, under floor heating mat concealed beneath tiling.
- Cornice ceiling, large built in storage cupboard.
- Outside front
- Large patio are to the front accessed directly from the kitchen / dining / living that captures the afternoon and evening sun, leading to a veranda for shade in the summer evenings. Superb two tiered front gardens laid in lawns with an excellent range of mature plants trees and shrubs. Outside speakers.
- Additional garden image
- Approached by double electric gates, flagged driveway with ample parking leading to integral garage.
- Integral garage 18'4 x 17'6 (5.59m x 5.33m)
- Electric roller door, light and power and insulated.
- Please note
- This property benefits from a Multi Room Audio System, Intelligent Lighting Control and a Beam Vacuum System.