Beautifully Modernised Semi Detached Villa in Popular Location
Holding the perfect position within this quiet cul de sac only minutes walk from the many amenities offered by the Cliftonville and Oldpark Roads, this luxuriously appointed and extensively modernised home warrants your immediate attention. Beautifully appointed throughout, the deceptively large interior comprises 3 bedrooms, excellent roof space, 2 plus reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and Victorian style fully tiled bathroom. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central hearting, extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and retains much period detail including period fireplaces. Landscaped gardens with southerly aspect adds to this fine family home which is worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, polished wood block floor, telephone point, picture rail, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'0 x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Into bay, attractive slate fireplace with tiled inset, wood block floor, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Living Room 11'0 x 10'8 (3.35m x 3.25m)
- Feature slate fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate floor, picture rail, wall light point, double doors.
- Conservatory 10'3 x 9'6 (3.12m x 2.90m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc French door.
- Kitchen 15'11 x 7'8 (4.85m x 2.34m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, glass display unit, plumbed for dishwasher, wine rack, concealed gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Deluxe Victorian style white suite with gold fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hans basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 14'1 x 7'11 (4.29m x 2.41m)
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 11'3 x 11'10 (3.43m x 3.61m)
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, hot press / copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 8'5 x 7'4 (2.57m x 2.24m)
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Roof Space 16'6 x 10'10 (5.03m x 3.30m)
- Fixed staircase to roof space, under eaves storage, Velux roof light, recessed spotlights, double panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and landscaped rear in patio, covered area, garden store, outside light and tap, shared driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.