Superb Town House With Off Street Carparking In Court Yard Setting.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modernised and beautifully presented town house situated within this increasingly popular location. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge open entrance hall, luxury fitted kitchen with feature island unit and classic white bathroom. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, downstairs furnished cloakroom, extensive use of porcelain and wood laminate floor coverings, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout. Off street carparking to rear and low outgoings combines with a country/city feel to make this perfect starter home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Open plan, porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.04 x 3.48 (13'3" x 11'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.53 x 3.55 (18'2" x 11'8")
- Bowl and a half coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, integrated fridge/freezer, partley tiled walls, porcelain tiled walls, Island unit with snug area.
- Rear Lobby
- Upvc double glazed stable door, porcelain tiled floor:
Furnished cloaks in white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, gas boiler, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.54 (10'6" x 11'7")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.50 x 2.24 (8'2" x 7'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.11 x 3.03 (13'6" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, rear in patio area, garden shed, brick paved driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.