We are pleased to offer for sale this delightful detached home on the Claragh Road just outside Clough. Internally the family home comprises living room with wood burning stove, sitting room & dining room with open fireplaces and kitchen. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are gardens to the front and side of the property with beautiful countryside views and an enclosed rear year with outbuildings.
Although the property is in need of some modernisation it is an opportunity for the purchaser to acquire this substantial property in a much sought after location.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Large spacious entrance hall.
- Sitting Room 11'11" x 12'10" (3.63m x 3.91m)
- Fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Cornicing and picture rail.
- Living Room 12'0" x 12'10" (3.66m x 3.91m)
- Solid fuel stove with brick surround.
- Dining Room 11'11" x 8'5" (3.63m x 2.57m)
- Cast iron fireplace.
- Kitchen 11'11" x 8'5" (3.63m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating double drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and part tiled walls,
- Utility Room 7'1" x 9'3" (2.16m x 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine,
- First floor
- Landing area.
- Bedroom One 11'11" x 10'8" (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom Two 11'11" x 12'11" (3.63m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 10'8" (3.66m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom Four 11'11" x 8'5" (3.63m x 2.57m)
- Suite comprising shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin and w.c.
- Spacious gardens to front side and rear. Concrete yard to rear. Large shed and garage.
- Outbuilding 40'0 x 20'0 (12.19m x 6.10m)
- Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.