This beautifully decorated, extended bungalow is located in a quiet area of Millisle in close proximity to all the local amenities and the lovely sea front area that the village has to offer.
The current owners of this property have modernised to a high standard and the result is a spacious three bedroom home with two reception areas, family bathroom. luxury kitchen and well landscaped gardens to front and rear.
We recommend early viewing of this fantastic property as we anticipate great interest due to its location, size and outlook.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard with access to roofspace via ladder.
- Living Room 6.1 x 4.6 (20'0" x 15'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect views, cornicing, inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth, wood fuel burning stove and feature wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 4 x 3.7 (13'1" x 12'2")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, mirrored upstands and splashback, one and and a quarter Blanco ceramic sink unit with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, space for fridge freezer, built in four ring electric hob, built in Beko double oven, stainless steel extractor hood and plumbed for washing machine.
- Sunroom / Family Room 4.3 x 3.7 (14'1" x 12'2")
- Views over fields and countryside and space for dining area.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 x 3.1 (10'10" x 10'2")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.7 x 3.7 (12'2" x 12'2")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 3 x 2.6 (9'10" x 8'6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Redring overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and feature chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, bedding areas with mature shrubs.
Rear - Fully enclosed with rural views, paved entertainment area, raised area in artificial grass for seating, outside light, outside tap and outhouse.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.