We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is positioned on the ever popular Whitewell Road and will ideally suit the first time buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with attractive fireplace, dining room with wood laminate flooring and open to a newly installed modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include oil heating, pvc double glazing and superb views towards the Cavehill to front and Belfast Lough to rear. Outside there is the potential of off street parking space at rear, gardens to front and side in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'0'' X 14'4'' AT WIDEST (4.57m X 4.37m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and painted wood surround, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'1'' X 9'6'' (3.38m X 2.90m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 10'10'' X 9'5'' (3.30m X 2.87m)
- Modern range of newly installed high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink unit, fridge / freezer space, built in under oven & hob, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 11'11'' X 11'11'' (3.63m X 3.63m)
- Radiator, wood lamiante flooring, superb views towards Cavehill.
- BEDROOM 2 11'1'' X 9'6'' (3.38m X 2.90m)
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 3 11'10'' X 10'1'' AT WIDEST (3.61m X 3.07m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- WC, fully tiled walls.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Boiler house & oil tank
Potential off street parking space at rear.
Superb views towards Cavehill to front and Belfast Lough to rear,
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.