Situated just off the Cregagh Road, this mid terrace home provides easy access to the local shops and transport links to the City Centre. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge / dining, fitted kitchen and shower suite on first floor. The property requires modernisation however does benefit from a well proportioned footprint and could be a fantastic first time purchase and or investment for those not put off by a project.
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch, glass panelled inner door to hallway.
- Lounge/Dining 20'0 x 11'8 (6.10m x 3.56m)
- (into bay) Tiled fire-place with wooden surround. Glass fronted fire.
- Kitchen 12'5 x 7'9 (3.78m x 2.36m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'11 x 7'2 (4.55m x 2.18m)
- Bedroom Two 9.7" x 8'9" (0.25m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom Three 6'6 x 6'2 (1.98m x 1.88m)
- Double sliding robes.
- Shower suite
- White shower suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Enclosed to the Rear
- Pvc oil tank.