We are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent detached country residence situated on the periphery of Parkgate village, enjoying close transport links to Templepatrick Village, Belfast City centre and nearby airports. Presented to an exacting standard by the current owners, no expense has been spared in creating a home of considerable charm and character.
Inside the accommodation comprises: spacious entrance hall with staircase to gallery landing and access to two double bedrooms (master with ensuite) whilst the ground floor boasts a large lounge with feature marble fireplace, stunning open plan kitchen with casual living/dining and a mezzanine level over the kitchen with informal livingbb, bathroom and two further bedrooms. Other benefits include PVC double glazed windows, and oil heating. Outside the property is approached by a sweeping stoned driveway with ample parking, leading to a detached double garage and there are extensive gardens to front and sides in lawn, Early viewing is a must to appreciate what this unique home has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 21'8'' X 13'8'' (6.60m X 4.17m)
- Attractive marble fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, gas fire, two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINING 26'2'' X 17'8'' (7.98m X 5.38m)
- Range of cream country style hand painted high and low level units, matching island unit, Belfast sink, granite drainer, range style cooker space, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer space, hole in wall style fireplace with raised hearth, multi fuel burning stove, two radiators, wood laminate flooring, partial wall tiling, beam ceiling with rooflight, stable door, pvc French doors to garden staircase to mezzanine gallery reception area, beam ceiling, keylite roof light.
- KITCHEN / DINING
- UTILITY ROOM
- Stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, shower attachment, high flush wc, cast iron fireplace, ceramic tiled floor, wall light points, extractor fan, radiator, pvc french doors to
- BEDROOM 3 15'0'' X 10'9'' (4.57m X 3.28m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to;
- DRESSING ROOM 9'9'' X 7'6'' (2.97m X 2.29m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 13'5'' X 10'1'' (4.09m X 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc french doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 13'8'' X 13'0'' (4.17m X 3.96m)
- Radiator, wood strip flooring.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, dresser unit, wood strip flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 15'5'' X 13'3'' (4.70m X 4.04m)
- Wood strip flooring, two radiators, built in wardrobes.
- Approached via shared laneway.
Double gates leading to a stoned driveway with turning circle.
Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn.
Brick paved patio areas to side and rear.
PVC oil tank, outside tap & light.
Summer house with woodburning pot bellied stove, light & power.
Detached double garage, oil heating boiler, light & power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.