Located off Sydenham Avenue, Holywood Road, this "own door" ground floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a retired couple or young professional to acquire a home in desirable location, only a minutes walk to the Belmont Road.
The property comprises a good sized living room, separate kitchen and two bedrooms, plus a white shower room. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows and offers a parking area and well cared for gardens. Within a short stroll to shops and restaurants also easily accessible into the City Centre.
Ground floor apartments are in high demand, and this property will be no different so we can strongly recommended an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard and hotpress.
- Living Room 17'2 x 10'11 (5.23m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen 8'0 x 7'6 (2.44m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic 4 ring hob.
- Bedroom 1 9'6 x 9'5 (2.90m x 2.87m)
- Laminate flooring, built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x6'8 (2.64m x 2.03m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Partly tiled walls
- Communal gardens in lawn with mature trees. Parking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.