Impressive Double Fronted Extended and Modernised Detached Residence
A stunning double fronted extended detached villa holding a prime site within this much admired and sought after cul de sac location. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has been maintained and presented to the highest standard. Landscaped gardens with extensive patio areas combines with a most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, excellent local shopping and parks all within walking distance.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood block herringbone floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood block herringbone floor.
- Through Lounge 5.59 x 3.05 (18'4" x 10'0")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace with marble inset, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.12 x 3.18 (10'3" x 10'5")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 2.16 x 2.95 (7'1" x 9'8")
- Wood block floor, recessed lighting, built-in cupboards
- Extended Kitchen 3.45 X 3.20 (11'4" X 10'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer housing, tumble dryer space, glass display unit, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, power shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tyiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
Separate matching WC - Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.12 (10'6" x 10'3")
- Exposed timber floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.16 x 1.63 (7'1" x 5'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.16 (10'3" x 7'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.49 (11'0" x 8'2")
- Exposed timber floor, panelled radiator, mirrored slide robes.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, insulated and floored.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawn and mature trees, extensive patio areas.
- Garden Shed
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.