An excellent, well presented detached home within the popular Old Mill area, with easy access to both Dundonald Village and Newtownards Town Centre. Ideal family accommodation occupying a cul de sac position with gardens in lawn front and rear. Internally, the accommodation comprises attractive entrance hall with porcelain tile flooring, well proportioned lounge with attractive cast iron fireplace and gas fire, and wood laminate flooring. Furthermore, the luxury range of kitchen units include many additional features including breakfast bar and porcelain tile flooring open to a generous dining area, and patio doors to rear garden. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms, all with wood laminate flooring. Master en suite shower room with attractive porcelain tiled walls and floor. Modern white bathroom suite with ceramic tile flooring and hand shower over bath. This property further benefits from a detached garage which is currently been sectioned off with stud walls to make for separate storage and utility space. Ideal location convenient to many local amenities including the very successful Glider Bus System that leads direct into the City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs and porcelain tile flooring.
- Lounge 17'2 x 12'5 (5.23m x 3.78m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with carved wooden surround, gas fire, tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 23'7 x 10'7 (7.19m x 3.23m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units including display cabinets, corner feature pullout shelving, slimline pull out shelving, marble effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, housing for 'American Style' fridge freezer, space for large gas range cooker, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, porcelain tile flooring and open to generous dining area with patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'8 x 10'6 (4.78m x 3.20m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in rainfall shower head, telephone handle shower, shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, porcelain tile walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 9'0 (3.12m x 2.74m)
- Built in robe and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'9 x 7'6 (2.97m x 2.29m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden with lawn and tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved area, boiler house with oil fired boiler, timber house for gas bottle and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 14'5 x 11'1 (4.39m x 3.38m)
- Currently has been sectioned off with two stud walls to offer a storage space, utility space with plumbing for washing machine, roller shutter door, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.