Situated within a cul de sac setting, this larger Georgian style semi detached home is set in one of Carryduff's most popular and sought after residential developments. The property has been very well maintained throughout and is sure to be of appeal to a wide range of buyers currently scanning the property market. The accommodation in brief comprises, 3 bedrooms all of which are a good size, and there is a spacious lounge which opens to the dining area, a deluxe white bathroom suite kitchen with plenty of built in units. Outside is good off street parking and lawn gardens to both the front and a south facing rear garden with pleasant aspect. In a high demand location, viewing is immediately recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs recess.
- Lounge / Dining 21'3 x 13'2 (6.48m x 4.01m)
- Timber flooring, Hole in the wall fireplace with raised tiled hearth. Open to
- Dining area
- Timber flooring.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, extractor fan. Cooker and fridge freezer space.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 9'3 (3.96m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 10'6 (3.53m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'10 (2.62m x 2.39m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 6'6 (2.46m x 1.98m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking.
- Gardens in lawn to both the front and the south facing rear. Brick paved patio area, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank.