Red Brick End of Terrace Set Within this Ever Popular Location on a Larger than Average Site
Holding a larger than average site this red brick end of terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, dining room with kitchen off and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating and is perfectly suited to those wishing to create their first home. With a superb site with off street car parking and the most convenient location with excellent shopping, leading schools and public transport close by and with easy access to the City and Motorways this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, double panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 5.21 x 3.01 (17'1" x 9'11")
- Tiled fireplace, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Dining Room 2.42 x 2.69 (7'11" x 8'10")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.03 x 2.61 (9'11" x 8'7")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of built-in presses, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, partly tiled walls.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall mounted gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.55 x 3.04 (8'4" x 10'0")
- Built-in robe.
- Bedroom 4.94 x 2.68 (16'2" x 8'10")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom, 3.42 x 2.87 (11'3" x 9'5")
- Twin built-in robes, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
Separate low flush wc.
- Gardens front, side and rear in lawns, and flowerbeds, driveway, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.