The price alone should make this delightful semi detached house an attractive buy, but not only , in this case, do you get a competitively priced purchase, you also get a three bedroom property that should prove to be a sound purchase for a wide spectrum of potential buyers. Located in a well-matured section of the town ensures relatively good convenience to a good selection of daily amenities and schools.
A viewing is the sure way of objectively assessing the great potential on offer with this property, so make one now and we confident, at this price, you'll be impressed with whats on offer.
- COVERED PORCH
- Light. Hardwood Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Canadian Red oak solid wood floor.
- LOUNGE 14'4" x 12'7" (4.37m x 3.84m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround, granite hearth and mantel.
- KITCHEN 12'8" x 9'9" (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in 4 ring hob and double oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light.
- DINING ROOM 9'8" x 8'7" (2.95m x 2.62m)
- Canadian Red oak solid wood floor. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'8" x 9'9" (3.86m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'8" x 10'0" (3.56m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'8" x 8'8" (2.95m x 2.64m)
- White suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with Mira Sprint electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Double glazed Velux window. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. PVC oil tank. Tap. Light. Boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.