Located just off Newton Park, this semi detached home has been updated and modernised by its current owner to the highest of standards, leaving any potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from a more contemporary open plan layout of lounge open to dining which in turn is open plan to the modern fitted kitchen with the added bonus of a downstairs w/c. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample off street parking to the front and side, leading to a detached garage and enclosed rear garden and patio area. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in, with convenience shopping and transport links to most parts of the city on your doorstep and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
An excellent home in a great location.
- Open entrance porch, Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 23'0 x 11'3 (7.01m x 3.43m)
- Cast iron fire-place with Turkish marble surround. Laminate flooring. Open to:
- Dining area
- Laminate flooring continued from lounge.
- Shaker Style Kitchen 12'5 x 7'8 (3.78m x 2.34m)
- Full range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, wooden effect work tops, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit,
built in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel over, stainless steel splash back. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
Access to Upvc conservatory.
- Upvc Conservatory 9'2 x 4'3 (2.79m x 1.30m)
- Laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 8'13 x 8'7 (2.77m x 2.62m)
- Wall to wall mirrored slide-robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'3 x 10'5 (3.43m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom Three 8'7 x 7'9 (2.62m x 2.36m)
- Double built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising P-shaped bath with mixer taps and shower unit above, shower screen. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, hidden cistern w/c, tiled walls.
- Access to roof space fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to front and side leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'4 x 9'2 (5.28m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door with light. Housed oil boiler.
- Outside Rear
- From kitchen/conservatory access is provided to the patio and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.