We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the O'Neill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and archway to a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there are gardens to front and side in lawn and an enclosed raised paved patio to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'11'' X 11'2'' (4.85m X 3.40m)
- Feature fireplace, marble inset, painted surround, radiator, archway to
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'1'' X 9'3'' (5.82m X 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to
- BEDROOM 1 15'5'' X 11'3'' AT WIDEST (4.70m X 3.43m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard
- BEDROOM 2 15'5'' X 8'5'' AT WIDEST (4.70m X 2.57m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'2'' X 8'4'' AT WIDEST (2.79m X 2.54m AT WIDEST)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Garden to front in lawn
Garden to side in lawn
Raised paved patio area to rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.