Tucked away in this quiet cul-de-sac, this excellent semi detached property is ideally located close to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and the road networks into the City Centre. Comprising a living room, a good sized fitted kitchen open to dining area to the ground floor, the property further offers three bedrooms and shower room to the first floor. Outside the property has an easily managed garden to the front with a good sized private garden to rear. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows make this a home worthy of an internal viewing.
Please note, this property is built with a steel frame structure, this is not a standard structure. A structural Engineer completed a full structural survey in March 2019, and this report is available to view to all interested parties, and potential lenders.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs and tiled flooring.
- Living Room 13'5 x 11'6 (4.09m x 3.51m)
- Attractive fireplace and cornicing.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 22'0 x 10'0 (6.71m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, Belfast sink unit, breakfast bar, oven, four ring hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 12'8 (4.09m x 3.86m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'6 x 8'9 (4.11m x 2.67m)
- Built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'8 x 8'2 (2.95m x 2.49m)
- Storage cupboard.
- Shower Room
- Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Attractive garden in lawn to rear, outside tap, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.