A beautifully presented extended end townhouse in the much sought after Belmont and Ballyhackamore area. Ideal family accommodation within walking distance to many of the local restaurants, shops and schools, a great opportunity to move into the area.
The property has undergone major improvements throughout the last seven years to include a superb extension to the rear in 2014, offering fantastic family living area and luxury kitchen with attractive features including a generous breakfast island and underfloor heating. Additional to this, a new shower room and bathroom suites, and completely landscaped garden in lawn with feature lighting.
Overall, the accommodation consists of lounge with attractive fireplace and recently installed gas fire, double doors to dining room with ceramic tile flooring open to the fantastic extension with superb kitchen, granite worktops and feature glass overlooking landscaped garden area with feature lighting.
The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and modern shower room with attractive tiling and chrome feature wall mounted radiator. The second floor includes a further two bedrooms and luxury bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath and attractive tiling. Additional features include the ground floor utility room, timber shed with roller shutter door and outside BBQ area.
Beautifully presented and retaining many of it's original features from the 1920's, this property is sure to impress so view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge 14'2 x 11' (4.32m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay) Attractive cast iron fireplace with gas fire and wooden surround, tiled hearth and laminate wood floor. Doors to:-
- Kitchen 19' x 18'2 (5.79m x 5.54m)
- Luxurious range of high and low level units with display cabinets, quartz work surfaces with upstand, built in combi microwave oven and built in under oven, five ring gas hob with glass splash back and integrated extractor fan. Housing for 'American Style Fridge Freezer' , feature pullout larder , integrated dishwasher, large breakfast bar with quartz work surfaces, single drainer with inset 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, patio door to rear garden, cupboard understairs.
- Utility Room 11' x 4'6 (3.35m x 1.37m)
- Range of high and low level 'White Gloss' units, formica work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 14'4 (4.60m x 4.37m)
- (Into bay) Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 9'1 (3.23m x 2.77m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite with shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls and shower doors, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c, mirrored cabinet, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, cupboard with gas fired boiler and extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- Roofspace with floored storage space accessed via landing.
- Bedroom 3 14'7 x 10'9 (4.45m x 3.28m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4 9' x 8'8 (2.74m x 2.64m)
- (Widest points) Built-in wardrobes. Velux window, recessed spotlighting.
- Modern white suite comprising of Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, tiled panel and splash back, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden with timber decking and lawn area with lighting and flowerbeds. Timber shed with roller shutter door. Outside sockets and boundary fence.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.