We are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic detached family home on the outskirts of Ballynahinch on the Bawn Hill Road. The modern home has been finished to the highest of standards throughout with a fantastic fitted kitchen and luxury bathroom suites to mention just a few. The property comprises on the ground floor a large reception hall, living room, kitchen/living/ dining area, utility, dining room, luxury bathroom suite, three bedrooms and master bedroom with ensuite. On the first floor is a large landing area/ office, walk in dressing room and a large bedroom with ensuite shower room. Outside the property further benefits from a large garage and a extensive gardens laid out in lawns with fantastic views over Slieve Croob and the surrounding countryside. Further features of the property include solid oak doors, wooden flooring, part underfloor heating, double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering. Property rarely comes for sale with so much to offer in such a great location, and with nothing for the potential purchaser to do, early viewing is a must.
- Reception Hall 25'10" x 10'8" (7.87m x 3.25m)
- PVC glazed front door leading to large reception hall with ceramic tiling. Large storage cupboard.
- Living Room 18'3" x 15'6" (5.56m x 4.72m)
- Double oak doors through to large living room with semi solid wooden flooring. Fireplace with oak surround, decorative inset and granite hearth.
- Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area 24'0" x 40'7" (7.32m x 12.37m)
- Luxury kitchen with a range of high and low level units incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated double oven hob, gas hob, microwave, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor and splash area.
Large dining and living area.
- Utility Room 10'9" x 5'6" (3.28m x 1.68m)
- A range of high and low level unit including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to rear. Ceramic tiled floor and splash area.
- Dining Room 14'1" x 11'7" (4.29m x 3.53m)
- Double doors to dining area with semi solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One 12'9" x 12'7" (3.89m x 3.84m)
- Rear facing room with semi solid wood flooring.
- Bathroom 12'3" x 9'11" (3.73m x 3.02m)
- Luxury white suite comprising large bath, shower cubicle, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Towel radiator. Door to hotpress.
- Bedroom Two 14'9" x 12'7" (4.50m x 3.84m)
- Front facing bedroom with semi solid wood flooring and ensuite.
- Ensuite 8'6" x 3'8" (2.59m x 1.12m)
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, and low flush wc. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Bedroom Three 12'8" x 11'10" (3.86m x 3.61m)
- Front facing bedroom with semi solid wooden flooring.
- First floor 18'9" x 14'7" (5.72m x 4.45m)
- Large landing area currently used as an office but suitable for a variety of uses.
- Walk in dressing room 8'6" x 7'4" (2.59m x 2.24m)
- Built in shelving.
- Bedroom Four 19'5" x 14'7" (5.92m x 4.45m)
- Large bedroom with ensuite facilities.
- Ensuite 8'4" x 7'4" (2.54m x 2.24m)
- White suite incorporating shower unit, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash area.
- To the front the property is approached by a gated tarmac driveway with gardens laid out in lawns. To the rear is a garden laid out in lawns with a large patio area. Fantastic views over the surrounding countryside.
- Large Garage 19'8" x 19'6" (5.99m x 5.94m)
- Electric roller door