Substantial detached family home located in the mature residential development Ballyloughan Heights, just off the Grove Road. The property offers three spacious reception rooms and three well proportioned bedrooms. Occupying an attractive site, there is excellent parking, attractive gardens and ample space should a prospective buyer explore the options of extending the property (subject to planning).
Local schools, shops, and the town centre are all very close by, whilst there is also quick and easy access onto the A26/M2 for commuters.
There is so much potential to this wonderful family home, which can only be realised through internal inspection.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a front entrance sun room, hallway, spacious lounge, family room, cloakroom/WC, kitchen and utility room all to the ground floor. On the first floor are three very well proportioned double bedrooms one with a vanity sink (and the potential/space for creating an ensuite), and a separate walk-in closet. Outside there is a spacious tarmac driveway leading to the large detached garage, mature gardens and a rear yard. The property has oil fired central heating and hardwood double glazing throughout.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front entrance /sun room 7.22m x 3.30m (23'8" x 10'10")
- Hardwood double glazed front door. Bright and airy sun room overlooking the front gardens. Tiled floor. Glazed door to hallway.
- Hall 3.78m x 1.86m (12'5" x 6'1")
- Telephone point. Storage cupboard under stairs. Two stairs to:
- Cloakroom and WC 1.77m x 1.07m (5'10" x 3'6")
- Wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Lounge 6.42m x 3.48m (21'1" x 11'5")
- Bright and spacious dual aspect room. Marble hearth and surround, currently with electric fire inset. TV and telephone points.
- Family room 4.08m x 3.53m (13'5" x 11'7")
- TV point.
- Kitchen 4.50m x 2.97m (14'9" x 9'9")
- Excellent range of eye and low level units. Integrated eye level double oven, and electric hob with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with double drainer and mixer tap. Tile splash backs.
- Utility room 2.07m x 1.78m (6'9" x 5'10")
- Low level units. Stainless steel sink. Larder cupboard, containing alarm control panel. Tiled floor. Hardwood glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 5.50m x 2.77m (18'1" x 9'1")
- Spacious landing. Access to roof space. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 5.12m x 3.49m (16'10" x 11'5")
- Vanity sink / dressing table with drawers. Built in wardrobe with sliding doors. With the position of the side window in this room, together with the sink and wardrobe space, there is definite potential to create an ensuite shower room to this master bedroom.
- Separate closet off landing 3.52m x 1.17m (11'7" x 3'10")
- Excellent storage space in this walk-in closet. This space could provide extra width to the possible addition of an ensuite to the master bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.54m x 3.53m (11'7" x 11'7")
- With fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, dressing table and cupboards.
- Bedroom 3 3.55m x 3.49m (11'8" x 11'5")
- Bathroom 2.75m x 1.56m (9'0" x 5'1")
- Panel bath. Low flush WC. Separate shower cubicle. Tiled walls.
- Separate WC 1.77m x 1.59m (5'10" x 5'3")
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- To the front is a spacious tarmac driveway with plenty of parking space. There are mature gardens to the front which extend around the sides of the property. Being positioned on an excellent sized site, the property is surrounded by beautiful gardens and is bounded by a mature hedge.
At the rear, the back door of the property opens to an enclosed, and very private, yard. From this is the pedestrian door into the large detached garage which has separate units to the rear, one that houses the oil tank and the other for storage.
- Large detached garage 5.37m x 4.81m (17'7" x 15'9")
- With electric roller door, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.