Ascot Park is located just off the Belfast Road in Newtownards and is a very popular area due to its proximity to the town centre, arterial routes and local schools and amenities.
The property is within a few minutes walk of the
Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve and within walking distance to Newtownards Shopping Centre and
its range of retail units.
This home has been very well maintained and offers any potential purchaser space, adaptable accommodation, opportunity to modernise and all in a quiet cul de sac of a few houses with beautiful views towards Scrabo Tower and Newtownards.
The entrance hall to this house is wide with solid wooden floors, walk in cloakroom and double linen cupboard. Off the hallway through double glazed doors is a good sized living area with fireplace and leads on to the dining room which has access to the rear garden via sliding doors.
The kitchen has a great range of units, built in appliances, has space for a dining table and has feature glazed units with lighting.
The conservatory has a tiled floor and leads to the landscaped rear garden and detached garage which has a utility area and built in storage.
There are three double bedrooms and an additional bedroom/study. The master benefits from an en-suite shower room and there is also a good sized family bathroom with white suite and roll top bath.
There is off street parking to the front of the property with an area in lawn and mature shrubs. The rear garden has a seating area with pergola, area in lawn, paved section, has stunning views of Scrabo Tower and over Newtownards and is private and enclosed.
This beautiful home will appeal to a variety of viewers because of its location and due to its single storey accommodation. We recommend early viewing of this property as we anticipate good interest.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Roof space access, cornicing, dado rails, cloakroom, hot press, solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 15'10 x 14'10 (4.83m x 4.52m)
- Feature open fire with tiled hearth, tiled inset, carved surround, wooden surround and mantle, cornicing, recessed spot lighting, picture rail, double glazed doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Cornicing, bespoke radiator cover, sliding doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 / Study 11'10 x 8'10 (3.61m x 2.69m)
- Overlooking rear garden area.
- Kitchen 12'10 x 11'10 (3.91m x 3.61m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1 ¼ sink with built in drainer and mixer taps, built in cooker and built in 4 ring electric hob, built in extractor fan and hood, built in dishwasher integrated fridge freezer, feature glazed units, space for dining table, feature lighting, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
- Conservatory 11'10 x 9'0 (3.61m x 2.74m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11' x 8'10 (3.35m x 2.69m)
- Double room overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 8'10 x 11'0 (2.69m x 3.35m)
- Double room, dual aspect views, feature stained glass window.
- Bedroom 4 13' x 10'10 (3.96m x 3.30m)
- Double room overlooking front garden, recessed spot lighting.
Ensuite: 7'10 x 5'0 Low flush WC, vanity unit with storage and white sink with mixer taps, shower cubicle with jet shower, glazed doors, recessed spot lighting, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, free standing roll top bath with telephone hand shower set, vanity sink unit with storage, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- Front: Tarmac driveway for multiple cars, area in lawn, bedding areas, mature shrubs.
Rear: fully enclosed garden, paved seating area, raised seating section with pergola, area in lawn, views of Scrabo Tower, raised bedding areas, enclosed bin area, outside lighting, outside tap, oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 17'12 x 17'11 (5.49m x 5.46m)
- Stainless steel sink with built in units, plumbed for washing machine, power and light, storage, up and over door, oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.