An exceptional opportunity to acquire this sizeable semi detached family home that is superbly positioned within walking distance to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include being within walking distance to the wider motorway network and City Centre. Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Large living room with double doors. Kitchen open plan to generous dining space. White bathroom suite. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed rear garden and additional sizeable flagged patio area. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. We strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C73
Please note pictures shown are historical and subject to change.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 19'4 x 14'4 (5.89m x 4.37m)
- Solid wood floor, storage cupboard, attractive fireplace, double doors to;
- KITCHEN 17'6 x 11'1 (5.33m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 5 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, Open plan to;
- DINING AREA
- Double glazed sliding patio door to partially enclosed rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 15'9 x 12'0 (4.80m x 3.66m)
- Spotlights, laminated wood effect floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- BEDROOM 2 8'10 x 6'3 (2.69m x 1.91m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled walls and floor.
- Garden laid in lawns with additional generous flagged patio, brick paviour driveway, feature double gates to further brick paviour parking.