Set just off Belvoir Drive, this deceiving ground floor apartment offers ease of access to many of this popular locations many facilities that include local shops, schooling, bus and arterial routes, the Tesco super store and Forestside shopping centre a few minutes from this property. The accommodation is both bright and spacious, comprising two good sized bedrooms, a good sized lounge, modern fitted kitchen and white shower suite. Heating is gas fired and the windows are double glazed bar 1.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal front door leading to
- Communal hallway
- Built in storage. Composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Built in storage.
- Lounge 16'2 x 11'6 (4.93m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink units with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 10'3 (3.61m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 2 10'10 x 8'8 (3.30m x 2.64m)
- Double built in robe, gas boiler.
- Shower room 7'0 x 5'6 (2.13m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Garden area to the front and separate garden to the rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.