Attractive red brick semi-detached property offering generous accommodation with lots of character and space, located on a corner site in the heart of Belmont with surrounding gardens, gated driveway to rear and walking distance to a vast range of shops, cafes, and schools in the Belmont area.
Offering great family accommodation, the property comprises of a generous entrance hall with wood panelling, two well-proportioned reception rooms, including tile feature fireplaces in both, solid wood flooring in the lounge, and wood panelling in the dining room. A separate study with wood panelling and a good size fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls, and slate tile flooring open to generous dining/breakfast area.
The first floor offers four good size bedrooms, and bathroom comprising of white suite with shower over bath. Additional to the bathroom is a separate toilet suite, gas fired central heating, and double-glazed windows.
The outside areas include front, side lawn and paved areas, generous gated driveway to rear, outside store with gas boiler and boundary hedging. An ideal family home with lots of original character, priced to allow for some modernisation while boasting a superb location close to some of Belfast's leading schools.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- 3/4 wood panel walls.
- Lounge 4.39m x 4.09m (14'5 x 13'5)
- Tiled feature fireplace. Solid wood flooring.
- Study 3.78m x 1.70m (12'5 x 5'7)
- Wood panel walls and ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.81m x 3.58m (12'6 x 11'9)
- Tiled fireplace with wooden surround. 3/4 wood panel walls.
- Kitchen 5.74m x 3.20m (18'10 x 10'6)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed washing machine, plumbed dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Housing for fridge/freezer.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 5.84m x 4.01m (19'2 x 13'2)
- Bedroom 2 3.81m x 3.56m (12'6 x 11'8)
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 3.12m (10'4 x 10'3)
- Bedroom 4 3.81m x 2.13m (12'6 x 7'0)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone shower, panelled wash hand basin, low flush WC, feature radiator, painted wood panel ceiling.
- Separate WC
- Wash hand basin and low flush WC. Wood panel walls and ceiling.
- Front and side garden with lawn and boundary hedge. Outside WC with wash hand basin and low flush WC. Paved area and gated driveway to rear.