Located on the outskirts of Carrowdore village, this beautiful townhouse is perfect for anyone hoping for village life, within walking distance of local shops and schools and still within ten minutes of the larger local towns - Bangor and Newtownards.
On entering the property, you will immediately appreciate the modern decor and high end feel throughout the home with a large living room through to open plan kitchen/family/dining room. The kitchen is modern with a great range of units and built in appliances, breakfast bar area and space for family area and dining table. There is also a guest wc and access to the rear garden on the ground floor.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, master with walk in dressing room, family bathroom and hot press with storage. There are two parking spaces at the front of the home and a beautifully landscaped rear garden with raised decking, built in seating and a lower level with area in artificial lawn with mature shrubs.
We recommend early viewing for this beautiful property in a great location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 17' x 14'1 (5.18m x 4.29m)
- Solid wood flooring and glass door to kitchen.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 20' x 18' (6.10m x 5.49m)
- (at widest points) Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, built in drainer one and a quarter bowl 'Shock' sink unit with mixer taps, integrated appliances to include; oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine, Nordmende four ring hob and stainless steel extractor hood, space for dining area, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage and access to rear garden.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13' x 12'1 (3.96m x 3.68m)
- Walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 12'0 (3.99m x 3.66m)
- Views towards Scrabo.
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 8' (2.77m x 2.44m)
- Solid wood flooring and views towards Scrabo Tower.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage, tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
- Front - Stone driveway for two cars.
Rear - Raised decked BBQ area with built in seating, lower decked area with bedding areas, mature shrubs, paved area, area in artificial lawn, oil storage tank, tap, light, side bin access and boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.