A beautifully presented three bedroom end terrace property within the popular Sydenham area. This property has been finished to a very high standard throughout, comprising spacious lounge with sliding doors to an enclosed rear garden and a fully fitted kitchen with granite effect work surfaces. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with panel bath and overhead electric shower. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing, paved garden to front and an enclosed paved rear garden. Within close proximity to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge 24'0 x 12'9 (7.32m x 3.89m)
- Sliding doors leading to enclosed rear garden.
- Archway Leading To
- Kitchen 7'5 x 8'9 (2.26m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, glazed display cabinet, inset single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, electric hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Access to partially floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 9'6 (4.29m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2 9'6 x 11'3 (2.90m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3 10'4 x 8'3 (3.15m x 2.51m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, over head electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls and wood panelled ceiling.
- Enclosed paved rear garden with boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.