This high quality country family home is situated on a spacious elevated site with superb views over the surrounding countryside as well as Cavehill and Scrabo Tower framed in the horizon.
The beautifully presented accommodation offers 4 Bedrooms all with Ensuite facilities and the master Bedroom also has a dressing room.
The Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Room is very spacious with an adjacent sitting room and separate additional reception room and spacious utility and cloak room.
The property has been innovatively designed to capture light through extensive glazing and and facilitating the flow within the property. The flow within the property is complemented externally by two sheltered patio areas and bagoda.
There is both garage and storage facilities (Shed 54' x26') and
The thermostatically controlled underfloor heating system is state of the art and the quality of build and materials used will appeal to the cost conscious.
This is a very special family home in an area which is noted for the excellent educational options, and a range of sporting and leisure opportunity in beautiful County Down.
- Entrance Hall
- Large entrance hall with ceramic tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/ Dining/living room 19'07''x 30’08'' (5.97m x 9.14m)
- A truly stylish and very practical kitchen with electric Bosch cooker, twin Bosch eye level ovens and a wine chiller. Extractor fan. Island unit with hob and breakfast bar. Underlighting. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Electric fire at lounge. Patio doors to paved seating area.
- Lounge 20'05''x 20'05'' (6.22m x 6.22m)
- Wood burning stove with wooden mantle over. Ceramic tiled flooring. Patio doors to paved seating area.
- Living room 18'05''x 18'07'' (5.61m x 5.66m)
- Office 8'05''x 15'04'' (2.57m x 4.67m)
- Master Bedroom 19'07''x 10'11'' (5.97m x 3.33m)
- Dressing Room 10'08''x 8'03'' (3.25m x 2.51m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Walk in robes with ample storage and dressing table.
- Master Bedroom Ensuite 8'08''x 8'05'' (2.64m x 2.57m)
- Ensuite bathroom with freestanding bath with middle taps and hand shower, low flush w.c., vanity unit. Corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback.
- Bedroom 1 10'10''x 15'04'' (3.30m x 4.67m)
- With 2 Built wardrobes
- Bedroom 1 Ensuite 4'07''x 7'05'' (1.40m x 2.26m)
- Low flush w..c, walk in shower cubicle. Vanity unit. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two 14'06''x 15'04'' (4.42m x 4.67m)
- Bedroom two Ensuite 4'08'' x15'04'' (1.42m x 4.67m)
- Low flush w.c., vanity unit. Walk in shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback.
- Bedroom 3 20'03'' x 15'08'' (6.17m x 4.78m)
- Bedroom 3 Ensuite 7'01''x 7'011'' (2.16m x 2.41m)
- Cloakroom 6'00' x 4'08'' (1.83m x 1.42m)
- White low flush w.c. Vanity unit. Tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard 3'04'' x 6'00'' (1.02m x 1.83m)
- Ideal for coats, shoes etc.
- Utility Room 8'01'' x 12'09'' (2.46m x 3.89m)
- High and low level units with recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Electric Zanussi hob. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled flooring.
- Large shed 54'00'' x 26'02'' (16.46m x 7.98m)
- Garage 11'09' x 15'09'' (3.58m x 4.80m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.