Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa.
An attractive red brick semi detached villa holding an excellent site within this most popular and convenient location, The modern interior comprises of 2 bedrooms, lounge, newly fitted kitchens incorporating built-in under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, cavity wall insulation and has benefitted from improvement works to include replacement sub floors and new damp proof course. Ideally suited to first time buyer or young married couple and benefiting from a south facing rear garden, this is a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.76 x 2.79 (12'4" x 9'2")
- Atrractive brick fireplace, double panelled radiator, telephone point, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.09 x 2.29 (13'5" x 7'6")
- Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica work top, built in under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, fridge/freezer space, partley tiled walls, understairs storage, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3.76 x 2.77 (12'4" x 9'1")
- Picture rail, attractive cast iron fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.31 x 2.39 (7'7" x 7'10")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Classic white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, electric light and power, combi gas boiler.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns and flowerbeds, security light, south facing rear garden, garden shed, extensive patio area, car parking bay.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.