Luxuriously Appointed Detached Bungalow Affording Panoramic Views Over The City With Landscaped Gardens
Commanding a spectacular landscaped site affording panoramic views over the City within a cul de sac position this is a home which will impress. The present owners have created a property of exacting standards comprising 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, feature lounge with living flame fireplace, superb open plan living, dining with luxury kitchen incorporating integrated high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extended entrance porch and pvc fascia and eaves. A double integral garage with obvious potential combines with landscaped gardens front and superb rear with feature balcony and patio areas affording panoramic views to create a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Extended Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed vestibule door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 6.05 x 3.48 (19'10" x 11'5")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, living flame electric fire, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living/kitchen/Dining 6.45 x 3.36 (21'2" x 11'0")
- Single drainer sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, fridge/freezer housing, wood laminate floor, feature radiator.
- Panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 5.17 x 3.18 (17'0" x 10'5")
- Twin built-in robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Comprising shower cubicle, drench shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, feature radiator, pvc panelled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 2.21 (10'2" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, feature radiator, recessed lighting, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 2.64 (11'1" x 8'8")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Integral Garage 6.25 x 6.10 (20'6" x 20'0")
- Utility area - High and low level units, formica worktops, light and power, gas boiler.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, feature balcony to front affording panoramic views over the city, extensive patio areas, sun deck, brick paved driveway, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.