We are delighted to offer for sale this well maintained family home in this popular residential area in Ballynahinch. The beautifully presented family home has been recently redecorated to compliment the already substantial accommodation comprising living room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite )and a family bathroom. Externally the property further benefits from an enclosed beautifully presented rear garden and ample parking to the front. The home is within easy walking distance to Ballynahinch and for those commuting Lisburn, Carryduff and Belfast are all within half an hours drive. Property rarely come for sale in this area so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Wood laminate flooring. Store cupboard.
- Cloakroom 7'8" x 2'10" (2.34m x 0.86m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16'6" x 15'0" (5.03m x 4.57m)
- Large bright living room with bay window and wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with wood surround, decorative inset and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining 24'5" x 10'8" (7.44m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated dishwasher, space for range cooker, plumbed for American fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit and a half, tiled flooring, wall tiling to splash area. Wood laminate flooring in dining area, double doors to rear. Breakfast bar.
- Utility Room 12'1" x 5'6" (3.68m x 1.68m)
- Low level units with stainless steel sink unit, space for freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Door to side.
- First floor
- Large gallery landing with hotpress.
- Master Bedroom 14'6" x 11'11" (4.42m x 3.63m)
- Front facing room with built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 5'10" x 5'2" (1.78m x 1.57m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, electric shower with feature jets. Tiled floor and walls.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower unit. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'0" x 10'10" (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom three 12'0" x 10'7" (3.66m x 3.23m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom four 10'8" x 7'5" (3.25m x 2.26m)
- Currently used as a Study with built in furniture. Solid wood flooring.
- To the front is a good sized garden laid out in lawns with mature plantings and a tarmac parting area for ample parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with a large patio area and feature decked area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.