An excellent semi-detached property located in Lawnbrook Drive, located off the Movilla Road in Newtownards. The ground floor comprises a bright and spacious lounge leading to a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and double doors to an attractive enclosed rear garden. There are three first floor bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and a modern white bathroom suite. Externally the large rear garden benefits from a patio area and area in lawn, with a large stone driveway to the front with ample parking. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazed windows. Close at hand to Newtownards Town Centre and a wide range of local amenities.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge 19'5 x 12'5 (5.92m x 3.78m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 19'5 x 9'7 (5.92m x 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, electric hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting and double doors leading to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 9'1 (3.81m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2 9'8 x 11'9 (2.95m x 3.58m)
- Built in mirrored wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 7'8 (3.07m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps and handheld shower, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower and sliding shower door, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- Front garden in lawn with stone driveway with space for up to four cars.
Enclosed rear garden with paved area and raised area in lawn with oil storage tank.