Located in a great part of Newtownards, within walking distance to the town centre and the beautiful Kiltonga nature reserve, this development is always popular with commuters, families, downsizers and professional couples due to the proximity to the main arterial routes and overall finish of the development. Newtownards is becoming increasingly popular for buyers because of its wide range of local amenities, good choice of schools, leisure facilities and because of the many retail outlets located in the town centre.
This spacious semi-detached home has been extremely well maintained and decorated to a good finish throughout and with the size of the rooms, light coming into the home and beautifully landscaped external areas, will appeal to a variety of buyers.
The accommodation comprises two good sized living rooms, one with a gas fire, guest wc, integral garage, large kitchen with space for dining and snug, separate utility room, shower room, bathroom and four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room.
Externally, to the front, there is an area in lawn, off street parking for two vehicles and access to the integral garage. The rear garden is made up of areas in lawn and a paved seating area and is also fully enclosed.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 5 x 4.7 (into Bay) (16'5" x 15'5" ( into Bay))
- Smeg gas wall mounted fire.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- First Floor Return
- Kitchen / Dining Area 6 x 2.7 (19'8" x 8'10")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate worksurfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel one and a quarter Blanco sink unit with mixer taps, integrated appliances to include; four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, under oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher, peninsula with seating, space for dining area and tiled floor.
- Utility Area 2 x 1.8 (6'7" x 5'11")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Lounge 4.6 x 3.2 (15'1" x 10'6")
- Dual aspect, double doors to balcony and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 4 x 3.1 (13'1" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 4 2.8 x 2.9 (9'2" x 9'6")
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.6 x 2.9 (15'1" x 9'6")
- White suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Second Floor Landing
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 6 x 4 (19'8" x 13'1")
- Velux type window and built in storage.
- Front - Driveway for multiple cars and area in lawn.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved seating area, area in lawn, outside tap and light.
- Integrated Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.