Property Address: 24 Labyrinth Cottages, Ballynahinch, BT24 8QH
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £185,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address:2 Main Street, Ballynahinch BT24 8DN
Agents Telephone Number: 02897561155
This excellent attractive spacious family home occupies a
much sought after residential location within this popular
exclusive development. Whilst benefiting from this quiet
situation a host of amenities are close by including Spa Golf
Club, Ballynahinch and all its amenities with the local primary
school virtually on one's doorstep.
The property offers generous well balanced accommodation
which is finished to an extremely high standard throughout
which is further enhanced by the many outstanding features.
All in all this superb family home is ideally suited to cater for
modern day living requirements. It will have wide ranging
appeal with early viewing advised so as not to lose out on
this quality property.
- Reception hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Matching ceramic tiled floor.
- Separate W.c
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, matching ceramic tiled floor, low voltage
- LOUNGE 17'5 x 12'10 (5.31m x 3.91m)
- Feature limestone fireplace with Clearview Georgian
style glass fronted fire, slate hearth, low voltage spotlights.
- STUDY: 10'3 x 7'1 (3.12m x 2.16m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- Kitchen/ living / dining room 28'2" x 15'4" (8.59m x 4.67m)
- Extensive range of high and low
level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, splash back, Neff five ring stainless
steel gas hob, matching stainless steel extractor fan, matching Neff stainless steel oven, integrated
Hotpoint fridge freezer, integrated Neff dishwasher, matching island unit with breakfast bar, low
voltage spotlights, part tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, built-in shelves, uPVC double glazed
doors to rear patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM: 10'8 x 6'0 (3.25m x 1.83m)
- Range of units, Blanco single drainer stainless steel
sink unit, matching work surfaces and splash back, matching laminate wood effect floor, low voltage
spotlights, plumbed for washing machine, door to outside.
- First floor
- Landing Shelved hotpress, access to roofspace, double glazed Velux window giving additional
- BEDROOM (1): 16'0 x 10'3 (4.88m x 3.12m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit with
wash hand basin and splash tiling, laminate wood effect flooring, low voltage spotlights, extractor
fan, double glazed Velux window giving additional natural light.
- Bedroom two 13'0 x 11'5 (3.96m x 3.48m)
- Large walk-in robe, low voltage spotlights, access
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit with wash
hand basin, matching laminate wood effect flooring, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor
- Bedroom three 10'3 x 9'8 (3.12m x 2.95m)
- Double glazed Velux window giving additional natural
- Bedroom four 10'3 x 8'2 (3.12m x 2.49m)
- Family bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush
wc, pedestal wash hand basin, matching laminate wood effect flooring, low voltage spotlights,
extractor fan, double glazed Velux window giving additional naural light.
- Garage 18'6 x 12'0 (5.64m x 3.66m)
- Roller shutter door, power and
light, oil fired boiler, roofspace storage
- Ample parking. Lawned front garden. Lawned side and rear gardens,
covered paved patio area. Outside light and tap. UPVC oil tank.