Well presented semi-detached house, attached garage, front and rear gardens in Kintullagh Park, a popular residential area off the Ballymoney Road.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with Ballymena Primary School and various secondary schools nearby. Easy access to all the amenities in Ballymena town centre and quickly onto the A26/M2.
This house would be ideal for first time buyers or young families who will appreciate this quiet and convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining area then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from a dual link up heating system combining an open fire with back boiler and an oil fired central heating system. Attached garage, front and rear gardens.
- UPVC and glazed front door with leaded glass. Under stairs storage cupboard, laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.35m x 3.5m (14'3" x 11'6")
- Spacious living room with wooden fireplace, cast iron and decorative tile inset, tiled hearth and open fire with back boiler. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.4m x 3.3m (17'9" x 10'10")
- Good range of oak floor and eye level kitchen and display units with breakfast bar and window pelmet with recessed spot lighting. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood and stainless steel splashback. Integrated fridge & freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.5m x 1.75m (8'2" x 5'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 2.8m (11'0" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted, sliding wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.95m x 2.8m (13'0" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3m x 2m (9'10" x 6'7")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Garage 6m x 3.5m (19'8" x 11'6")
- Large attached garage with roller shutter door and pedestrian access. Houses oil boiler.
- Front garden in neat lawn with pavoir brick front step, driveway and parking.
- Enclosed rear garden with wooden decking, paved, stoned, barked and concrete areas. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.