Located in this popular area of East Belfast off Bloomfield Road, this excellent, bright and spacious mid terrace really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
The property comprises of open plan lounge/dining room with laminate flooring, fully fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, two good sized bedrooms, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a recently fitted, large white bathroom suite.
Within walking to distance to local amenities and facilities and a short walk to Ballyhackamore and Belmont, this is an excellent property, ideal for a young couple, first time buyer or investor. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room 23'3 x 13'6 into bay (7.09m x 4.11m into bay)
- Hole in wall fireplace and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 6'7 (3.00m x 2.01m)
- New range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, recessed spotlight and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'9 (3.78m x 2.97m)
- Two built in wardrobes and recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 8'5 (3.35m x 2.57m)
- Luxury white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, tiled splash back, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Small concrete area to front. Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.